Articles on future of flyover:
- Evening Standard: Hammersmith flyover? The solution could be to dig a tunnel, says Boris
- Evening Standard: The solution to Hammersmith flyover traffic jams? A £100m tunnel
- Fulham Chronicle: Architects draw up vision for A4 Hammersmith 'flyunder' tunnel
- Look West: Fly-under could help produce "Hammersmith Riviera"
- BBC: Hammersmith Flyover
- NeighbourNet: Flyunder Could Create "Hammersmith Riviera"
- London Festival of Architecture: FLYOVER MAKEOVER: Help plan the Hammersmith Flyunder!
- Horton and Garton: Flyunder gets the nod from Brook Green architects
- Wikipedia: Hammersmith flyover
- Getwestlondon: Hammersmith residents raise concerns over flyunder project
- Ground Engineering: John Humphrys to chair “Question Time” Hammersmith flyunder debate
- Safe as houses: Radio 4’s Question Time to discuss the Hammersmith Flyunder
- Look West, 18th June 2015: Flyunder – devil in the detail
- Hammersmith Today: Architects hold exhibition in Kings Mall and debate in Lyric Theatre
- HF-Artsfest: Exhibition: Local Architects' and Children's ideas for the future of Hammersmith
- Askew Business Network: Hammersmith: Looking to the Future – an exhibition
- Hammersmith and Fulham Forum: Flyunder Question Time & Exhibition
- London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham: Residents urged to work with council for future vision of Hammersmith
Articles on closure of flyover:
- Daily Mail: The Hammersmith flyover: One of the greatest examples of stuff-you politics in modern times
- BBC News: Hammersmith Flyover reopens to light traffic
- BBC News: Hammersmith flyover damage 'worse than expected'
- Look West London: Hammersmith Flyover closure is "economic disaster"
- Fulham Chronicle: 'TfL knew there was danger of Hammersmith Flyover collapsing'